Work With Us
Posted 24 January 2024
Manolas Deli Bar Bistro in Surfers Paradise are currently seeking a skilled and passionate Pizza Chef to join our team full-time.
- Prepare high-quality pizza dough and toppings according to our recipes and standards
- Operate and maintain a Marana Forni pizza oven, dough baller and other kitchen equipment
- Ensure all food is prepared and served in a timely manner
- Monitor food inventory and order supplies as needed
- Maintain a clean and organised kitchen area
- Collaborate with other kitchen staff to ensure smooth operations
- 4+ years of experience as a Pizza Chef or in a similar role
- In-depth knowledge of pizza dough and toppings
- Ability to operate and maintain pizza ovens and other kitchen equipment
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends
- Ability to work well as part of a team
- Must have the right to work in Australia.
- Speak fluent English
- Be well presented
We offer a competitive salary, the opportunity to cross skill if desired, join a supportive team of hospitality professionals. We are open for lunch daily from 11.30am and dinner every Wed-Sun, last orders at 8.30pm. Closed most public holidays. You will have the support of another pizza chef in this role.
If you're a creative and experienced Pizza Chef looking to join a dynamic team, we would love to hear from you! If this sounds like you please pass us your cover letter and latest CV via the application form, or in person.
In Person Applications
To apply for a position in person, bring your CV and visit us at:
Manolas Bros Deli Bar Bistro
Shop 3G 14, 15-21 Via Roma, Isle of Capri, Surfers Paradise, QLD 4217